I have 2 boys in school currently in years 4 and 2 and have been a member of the PTFA committee since my eldest was in Nursery class. I have been chair / co-chair for 2 years and was secretary the year before that. I enjoy seeing what a difference our fundraising makes to the children’s school experience.
Rachel has also been unceasing in her efforts to support the PTFA. She is a regular on the Summer and Winter Fairs Sub-committees. Her husband Michael is the Vice-chair of governors at the school.
My name is Kathleen Mercer. I have been the Secretary of the PTFA for the last year. I live in Eccleshall with my husband and son, who is currently enjoying Year 3 at Bishop Lonsdale. The PTFA is fun and a very effective way to raise money for the children.
- Ptfa meeting minutes 14 th january 2020.pdf - 141.13 KB
- November 12th 2019 minutes final.pdf - 171.58 KB
- Bishop losdale ptfa 2018to2019 treasurers summary.pdf - 202.53 KB
- September 18th 2019 minutes.pdf - 158.21 KB
- Bishop lonsdale ptfa chairs report 2019.pdf - 235.05 KB
- Bishop lonsdale ptfa agm meeting minutes 180919.pdf - 114.06 KB
- July 4th 2019 minutes.pdf - 145.36 KB
- May 23rd 2019 - minutes.pdf - 156.38 KB
- March 20th 2019 minutes final.pdf - 149.43 KB
- January 16th 2019 minutes.pdf - 159.91 KB